Please read these workshop terms and conditions carefully.
Workshop Fees for 2019 will be
- $655.00 – Adult Full Fee
- $630.00 – Seniors Card
- $590.00 – Australian Pension Concession Card
- $300.00 – School Student
Option 1: You may pay the full fee by completing and posting a cheque or money order with our 2019 Application Form (PDF) or the 2019 Application Form Word DOC with your payment. Or by direct deposit.
Direct Deposit Details:
F E Boyd T/As Fay Boyd’s Fine Art School
Option 2: You may enrol and pay a $195.00 DEPOSIT either using our online store. Please note that there is a $5.70 PayPal transaction fee for credit card payment when using our online store. Or by downloading and completing a 2019 Application Form (PDF) or the 2019 Application Form Word DOC and posting with your payment with the final payment due by Friday, February 1, 2019. Progressive payments are acceptable. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CANCELLATIONS: Organisers reserve the right to limit class sizes and cancel the workshops should minimum enrolments not be reached three weeks before the commencement of the school. In this event should you not wish to transfer to another workshop all monies paid will be refunded.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students cancelling after Friday, February 1, 2019, are not eligible for any refunds.
- Students cancelling after the stated deadline will still be held responsible for outstanding amounts on their invoice.
- Refunds will not be available for students who choose not to attend a workshop.
Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee and must include the name of the attendee or invoice number.