Please read these terms and conditions.
Option 2: You may enroll and pay a $150.00 DEPOSIT either using our online store or by downloading and completing an application form and posting with your payment with the final payment due by Friday February 24, 2017. Progressive payments are acceptable. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Registrations will be accepted for all workshops as long as there are vacancies available. If you are interested in a workshop that is booked out please contact Fay on 02 6643 1528 to be placed on a waiting list.
- CANCELLATIONS: Organizers reserve the right to limit class sizes and cancel the workshops should minimum enrolments not be reached three weeks prior to the commencement of the school.
- Unless specifically stated on registration material students cancelling before Friday February 24, 2017 will forfeit $150.00 of all monies paid.
- Students cancelling after Friday February 24, 2017 are not eligible for any refunds.
- Students cancelling after the stated deadline will still be held responsible for outstanding amounts on their invoice.
- Refunds will not be available for students who choose not to attend a workshop.
Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee and must include the name of the attendee or invoice number.