Below is a list of confirmed tutors and their chosen medium for workshops running from Saturday April 8 through to Wednesday April 12 2017 inclusive.
Registrations will be accepted for all workshops as long as there are vacancies available. If you are interested in a workshop that is booked out please contact Fay on 02 6643 1528 to be placed on a waiting list.
- Greg Allen – Plein Air, Watercolour CONTACT FAY
- John Lovett, Watercolour BOOKED OUT
- Amanda Hyatt, Watercolour BOOKED OUT
- Jacky Pearson, Watercolour New Zealand Watercolourist
- Heidi Willis – Painting Open Flowers in Watercolour TWO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
- Lyn Diefenbach, Oils BOOKED OUT
- Herman Pekel, Oils BOOKED OUT
- Colley Whisson, Oils CONTACT FAY
- Jenni Kelly, Acrylics BOOKED OUT
- Chris Postle, Acrylics ONE VACANCY AVAILABLE
- Grace Paleg, Pastels ONLY TWO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
- Malcolm Carver, Sketch & Wash ONE VACANCY AVAILABLE
- Nic Plowman, Drawing the Figure CONTACT FAY
- David Fairbairn – Self-portraiture – Drawing materials, some paint & collage CONTACT FAY
- Suzanne Archer – Fabulous flora & other fascinating found objects from the natural environment, Charcoal & Pastel CONTACT FAY
- Margaret Muffet, Botanical Art
- Janet Matthews, Wildlife
Due to unforeseen circumstances Steve Morvell who was workshop number 17, is unable to honour his commitment to teach in April 2017.
Fay is honoured and delighted at short notice to announce a replacement tutor has agreed to fill the position.
Janet Matthews Dip and Grad Dip Vis Arts, WASF, AGRAF. Recently she was awarded the Wildlife Artist of the Year from the Wildlife Art Society of Australasia. Her drawing of an echidna swimming won a Juried Award in the “Focus on Nature” Exhibition in the New York State Museum.
You can pay a deposit for a workshop using our online application/bill of sale form which will be processed through PayPal™
Or a Bill of Sale/ Application Form for 2017 is available for download and can be posted with your cheque/money order.
2017-workshop-bill-of-sale-application-form-fillable1 Microsoft Word Document