Below is a list of confirmed tutors and their chosen medium for workshops running from Saturday April 8 through to Wednesday April 12 2017 inclusive.
Registrations will be accepted for all workshops as long as there are vacancies available. If you are interested in a workshop that is booked out please contact Fay on 02 6643 1528 to be placed on a waiting list.
2. John Lovett, Watercolour BOOKED OUT
3. Amanda Hyatt, Watercolour BOOKED OUT
4. Jacky Pearson, Watercolour New Zealand Watercolourist BOOKED OUT
5. Heidi Willis – Painting Open Flowers in Watercolour ONLY 1 VACANCY AVAILABLE
6. Lyn Diefenbach, Oils BOOKED OUT
7. Herman Pekel, Oils BOOKED OUT
9. Jenni Kelly, Acrylics BOOKED OUT
10. Chris Postle, Acrylics BOOKED OUT
11. Grace Paleg, Pastels ONLY ONE VACANCY AVAILABLE
12. Malcolm Carver, Sketch & Wash BOOKED OUT
17. Janet Matthews, Wildlife Dip and Grad Dip Vis Arts, WASF, AGRAF. BOOKED OUT
16. Rita Parkinson, Botanical Art Due to unforeseen circumstances Margaret Muffet who was tutoring the Botanical Art workshop, is unable to honour her commitment to teach in April 2017. Fay is honoured and delighted at short notice to announce that Rita Parkinson has agreed to replace Margaret and conduct the Botanical Art workshop. ONLY TWO VACANCIES AVAILABLE
Our online application form. 2017 Online Application/Bill of Sale Form
Or a Bill of Sale/ Application Form for 2017 is available for download and can be posted with your cheque/money order.
2017-workshop-bill-of-sale-application-form-fillable1 Microsoft Word Document