Book your place in one of these fantastic visual art classes.
You can pay a deposit for a workshop using our online application/bill of sale form which will be processed securely through PayPal™.
Or a Bill of Sale/ Application Form for 2018 is available for download and can be posted with your cheque/money order.
Below is a list of confirmed tutors and their chosen medium for workshops running from Sunday, April 15 through to Thursday, April 19, 2018, inclusive.
Workshop times are:
Sunday to Wednesday 8:30 am to 4.00 pm.
Thursday 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
You can also use the links on each workshop description page to pay your deposit, either through our online store or download and fill in an application form and post it together with a cheque or money order to Fay Boyd’s Fine Art School, 43 Breimba Street, Grafton, NSW, 2460, Australia.
Please click on tutors name to open the workshop description, CV and images.
Registrations will be accepted for all workshops as long as there are vacancies available. If you are interested in a workshop that is booked out please contact Fay on 02 6643 1528 to be placed on a waiting list.
01. Kasey Sealy – The Importance of Timing in Watercolour
02. Amanda Hyatt – Amanda’s Other Art BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
03. Malcolm Carver – Sketching and Watercolour Painting 1 VACANCY LEFT
04. Heidi Willis – Fruits, Vegetables, and Bugs. 4 VACANCIES
05. John Lovett – Blood from Stone BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
09. Don Milner – Still Life, Birds & Animals
10. Chris Postle – Adventures in Acrylics
11. Herman Pekel – Be Brave and Have Fun With Watercolour or Acrylics BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
12. Jenni Kelly – Funtastic Acrylics 1 VACANCY
14. Mignon Parker – Acrylic Still Life of Flowers, Figures in the Trees & small studies of owls on paper. Ideal for the beginner artist.
PEN & WASH
15. Cees Sliedrecht – What’s New in Pen and Wash LIMITED VACANCIES
16. Leonie Norton – Plants and Pollinators, the birds and the bees. 1 VACANCY LEFT Open to the Intermediate to Advanced Artists only
16B Margaret Hastie – Beginners Workshop in Pencil & Graphite Pencil
NATURE & WILDLIFE
17. Paul Margocsy – Away with the Birds in any water-based medium. BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
18. Janet Matthews – Honeyeaters and Flowering Gum in Pencil, Colour Pencil, and Graphite.