Book your place in one of these fantastic visual art classes.
You can pay a deposit for a workshop using our online application/bill of sale form which will be processed securely through PayPal™.
Or a Bill of Sale/ Application Form for 2018 is available for download and can be posted with your cheque/money order.
Below is a list of confirmed tutors and their chosen medium for workshops running from Sunday, April 15 through to Thursday, April 19, 2018, inclusive.
Workshop times are:
Sunday to Wednesday 8:30 am to 4.00 pm.
Thursday 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
You can also use the links at the bottom of each workshop description page to pay your deposit, either through our online store or download and fill in an application form and post it together with a cheque or money order to Fay Boyd’s Fine Art School, 43 Breimba Street, Grafton, NSW, 2460, Australia.
Please click on tutors name to open the workshop description, CV and images.
Registrations will be accepted for all workshops as long as there are vacancies available. If you are interested in a workshop that is booked out please contact Fay on 02 6643 1528 to be placed on a waiting list.
01. Kasey Sealy
02. Amanda Hyatt BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
03. Malcolm Carver
04. Heidi Willis – Fruits, Vegetables, and Bugs. 4 VACANCIES
05. John Lovett 4 VACANCIES
09. Don Milner – Still Life, Birds & Animals
10. Chris Postle
11. Herman Pekel – You can use acrylics or watercolour in this workshop. BOOKED OUT – Contact the office on 02 66431528 to be placed on a waiting list.
12. Jenni Kelly
14. Mignon Parker – Acrylic Still Life of Flowers, Figures in the Trees & small studies of owls on paper.
PEN & WASH
NATURE & WILDLIFE